Small Arms Animations
AKM Animations Software
Knap Visuals attaches great importance to your trust in our organization. On this page we inform you about how we handle your personal data. We do everything to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data carefully.
Knap Visuals complies in all cases with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we at least:
- processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed.
- ask you for your express permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
- have taken appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purpose for which they were provided.
- to be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
Knap visuals, Staniasingel 29, NL-9062 GL Oentsjerk, The Netherlands, email@example.com, phone. nr. +31 (0)58 256 39 71.
For what do we process personal data:
Your personal data will be processed by Knap Visuals for the following purposes:
- To being able to enter into the license agreements with you.
- Being able to deliver working software.
- The later being able to provide information, support and keep the software delivered by us working.
- Sending software updates.
- Sending newsletters.
For the above objectives we can ask you the following personal data:
- Name company or organization.
- Zipcode and city.
- Phone number.
- E mail address.
- Date purchase software.
- Type software.
- Serial number and installation code.
Disclosure to third parties
We may provide the data that you give to us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes.
We as Knap Visuals never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement.
With these parties (payment processors such as PayPal and Mollie), we of course make the necessary agreements to ensure the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request us (personal) data in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by the parent, caregiver or legal representative.
Knap Visuals does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have about you.
In the event of any requested full or partial removal of the personal data we have from you, possible may be result in a canceling of the existing software license.
You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party if desired. We can logically ask you to identify you before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us about this. If you do not come here with us then we find this very annoying.